, BT48 0SQ
||147 Ardgrange, Londonderry
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent condition
- New Flooring and blinds
- Views across the City
EO'C Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment. Set in the popular development Ardgrange on Foyle Springs area of the City. This property is an ideal 1st time purchase home or and investment or a downsizing property for some one retired. Boasting 2 bedrooms, 1 of which is en-suite, main bathroom, large living room and separate kitchen/dining with gas heating and views across the City to the hills of Donegal, it has to be worth a look. Priced to sell give us a call to book a viewing.
- MAIN HALLWAY
- Thereis a wooden front door to the communal hallway fully tiled and a flight of stairs to apartment.
- Solid wood door again to bright apartment hallway with new laminate flooring , there is a storage cupboard and gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.5 x 3.2 (14'9" x 10'5")
- This bright double room has new laminate flooring new window blinds, mirrored slider robes and en-suite bathroom.
- White suite consisting of LFWC, Pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower with mains gas shower, fully tiled and glass doors, extractor.
- BEDROOM 2 4 x 2.7 (13'1" x 8'10")
- The second room is also a double with new laminate flooring and new blinds, it also has mirrored slider robes. Is currently used as work from home office.
- LIVING ROOM 4.5m x 4.4m (14'9" x 14'5")
- This spacious living space has a new laminate floor and window blinds and has views across the city and the River Foyle. A very relaxing room to sit in. Recessed lights.
- KITCHEN/DINING 4.2m x3.4m (13'9" x11'1")
- This modern bright kitchen with 3 windows allowing soo much light in has high and low level units, 11/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven with glass splash back and stainless steel extractor. there is a space for a fridge freezer and is plumbed for a washer/dryer. There are recessed lights and new linoleum flooring.
- White suite consisting of LFWC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and a corner shower unit with electric shower , fully tiled and glass doors, tiled floor , part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Outside has bins area fully enclosed and ample parking. The building is surround by grassy areas plus some shrubbery.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.