20 Belmont Crescent
, BT48 7RR
||20 Belmont Crescent, Londonderry
Location, Location that is what they say. Here is a cracking 3 bedroom bungalow in need of some modernisation, but all the essentials are here. 3 double bedrooms, good living dining area , kitchen, bathroom, garage and driveway and garden to front and rear, oil fired central heating and PVC windows. Get a look before its gone.
- Wooden front door to porch with tiled floor.
- Good hallway with laminate flooring, cloaks cupboard and hot press shelved,
- LIVING ROOM 4.9m x 4.1m
- Spacious living room with laminate flooring and solid fuel stove set in a tiled hearth recessed. Recessed lights. Leading to dining area.
- DINING ROOM 3.6m x 3m
- Laminate flooring and recessed lights, open to living room.
- KITCHEN 3.6m x 3m
- Modern high and low level units, with stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated gas hob and oven with stainless steel splash back and extractor, Integrated fridge freezer, and dish washer. Larder, wooden splash back feature, and door to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH
- Rear porch connecting the garage to the house.
- This is a lean too type PVC sunroom with a storage shed and door to rear garden.
- GARAGE 5m x 3m
- Light and power with roller door.
- BEDROOM 1 3.1m x 2.5m
- Smallest room but still big enough for a double bed and has built in robes. carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4m x 3.3m
- Double room with carpet flooring and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3 4m x 3m
- Double room with laminate flooring.
- Trap door for access to storage
- Large front garden and tarmac drive and rear garden also . both laid in lawn. there is a wall to the front of the house with metal gates.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.